What are B vitamins?
B vitamins are a group of water-soluble vitamins
- B vitamins are used as building blocks in the enzymatic systems, which control the general metabolism of nutrients, and in the immune response
- Under ideal conditions, ruminal bacteria produce enough B vitamins to meet the cow’s need for them
- Under “stressful” conditions, ruminal bacteria do not produce enough B vitamins, and a supplement is needed.
Possibilities of positive yields
- Higher feed intake
- Improves reproduction
- Enhances the immune response
- Reduces veterinarian costs
- Increases milk yields
- Administer vitamin-B compound by means of a mineral compound